HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE
Upon receipt of a complaint this will be recorded and escalated to a manager, an acknowledgment of your complaint will be issued withing 48 workings hours of receipt.
Our aim is to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, and we will keep you updated on our progress until it is resolved.
In the first instance one of our experienced managers will aim to resolve all your concerns within three working days of receipt.
If within 4 weeks we are still investigating your complaint…
We will explain why we require more time to investigate and indicate when you can expect a full and final response.
When we have completed our investigation, we will send you a final response letter. This letter will detail the investigation and the findings.
The letter will also confirm our conclusions, whether we have upheld, partially upheld, or not upheld your complaint and explain any action we are taking or have taken to correct the problem that led you to complain and detail any redress that may be due.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check our website occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to us at Buchanan Business Park Suite 12. Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, Glasgow, Scotland, G33 6HZ
WHAT INFORMATION WE NEED
To assist us in dealing with your complaint please provide the following:
- The facts of your complaint (in the order of events) including the date and time the problem arose.
- Which member(s) of staff you dealt with.
- Your full name, address, contact details and any customer reference numbers to allow us to locate and review your case file.
- How we can make things right.
There are several different ways that you can contact us…
- By phoning our customer services team on 0161 676 1100. Lines are open between 09:00am and 7pm Monday to Thursday and 09:00am to 5:00pm Fridays (excluding bank holidays).
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at: Buchanan Business Park Suite 12. Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, Glasgow, Scotland, G33 6HZ
We try to resolve complaints as soon as possible. In most cases we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with a resolution. If your complaint is complicated it may take longer, but we will keep you regularly updated about our progress and let you know if we need any further information from you.
We’ll send you our final response within 8 weeks. If we can’t respond in this time, we’ll contact you to explain the delay and give you an indication of when to expect our response.
SHOULD YOU REMAIN DISSATISFIED
The Insolvency Practitioner Association (IPA) is the body responsible for regulating Insolvency Practitioners. Their aim is to promote and maintain a high standard throughout the Insolvency Industry and will make regular visits to each member.
They carry out audits on each member ensuring they are in line with the Insolvency rules and legislation.
If you remain dissatisfied with our final response or if we have been unable to resolve the complaint, then you can contact the insolvency Complaints Gateway by:
- Calling the Insolvency Service Enquiry Line on 0300 678 0015 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Completing the online complaints form on the Insolvency Service.
- Website https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk
- emailing the Insolvency Service on email@example.com
- Completing the online complaints form and posting it to: IP Complaints, Insolvency Service, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA.
Get in touch
Buchanan Business Park, Suite 12. Cumbernauld Road, Stepps, Glasgow, Scotland, G33 6HZ